UV Curable Dicing Tape
Very high adhesive strength secures wafers firmly during dicing, while allowing for easy removal after exposure.
There is a Semiconductor Equipment Tape that is Perfect for Your Application.
Semiconductor Equipment Corporation's Wafer Dicing Tape is a flexible PVC with synthetic acrylic adhesive bonded to one side. It is tough, has high tear strength and elongation. It is used extensively for Wafer Sawing, Scribing, Expanding. These tapes are available in rolls suitable for all automatic and manual wafer mounting systems where the wafers are being mounted onto tape and film frames.
Tapes are selected for your application based on die size and blade thickness. Small die and hard to cut materials require higher tackiness, while larger die call for lower tackiness. Thicker blades require thicker dicing tape.
Please contact our Tape Specialist for additional information at (805) 529-2293.
- P/N 24216 UE-2091J Extra High Tack, non-expandable Polyethylene, 90 um thick
- P/N 24339 DU-300 Super High Tack, expandable Polyolefin, 85 um thick - most popular UV Tape
- P/N 24351 NBD-5170K Super High Tack, expandable Polyolefin, 170 um thick - great for dicing BGA & ceramic
- P/N 25551 DU-2187G Expandable, 88 um thick - for metalized wafer
- P/N 25587 NBD-3190K Non-expandable, 193 um thick - for glass dicing
- P/N 25862 WS-02T Medium Tack expandable 88 um thick
- P/N 26115 DU-2285KS Low Tack, expandable anti-ESD 85 um thick
- P/N 26120 DU-2385KS Low Tack, expandable anti-ESD 85 um thick for metalized wafer