High Purity Tape
High Purity Pressure Sensitive Expandable Tape with Liner.
Low ionic impurities and adhesion stability make this the perfect tape for your clean room application.
There is a Semiconductor Equipment Tape that is Perfect for Your Application.
Semiconductor Equipment Corporation's Wafer Dicing Tape is a flexible PVC with synthetic acrylic adhesive bonded to one side. It is tough, has high tear strength and elongation. It is used extensively for Wafer Sawing, Scribing, Expanding. These tapes are available in rolls suitable for all automatic and manual wafer mounting systems where the wafers are being mounted onto tape and film frames.
Tapes are selected for your application based on die size and blade thickness. Small die and hard to cut materials require higher tackiness, while larger die call for lower tackiness. Thicker blades require thicker dicing tape.
Please contact our Tape Specialist for additional information at (805) 529-2293.
- P/N 24202 Low Tack, 80 um thick
- P/N 24203 Medium Tack, 80 um thick
- P/N 24204 High Tack, 80 um thick
- P/N 24207 Low Tack, stable over time, 110 um thick
- P/N 24208 Medium Tack, stable over time, 110 um thick
- P/N 24209 Low Tack, 155 um thick
- P/N 24211 High Tack, 155 um thick
- P/N 25213 Wide variety of uses, no change in adhesion over time, 80 um thick