Model 3250 Wafer/Backlap Applicator
Semiconductor Equipment Corporation´s Model 3250 applies Protective Tape to Your Wafer Prior to Backlapping. The applicator also:
- Eliminates bubbles between tape and wafer
- Provides uniform tension between tape and wafer
- Operates with backed and non-backed tape
- Provides adjustable roller pressure
- Cuts tape within .005 " of edge of wafer
- Four, five, six and eight inch wafer capability standard.
- Trims tape to the edge of the wafer including the flats, within .005 ".
- Manual tape feed.
- Manual tape tensioner.
- Compatible with standard or interleaved tape.
- Vacuum stage wafer hold-down.
- Built in cutter tape separation systems.
- Captive roller assembly assures consistent wafer/film frame contact pressure.
- Adjustable spring loaded platen for optimum contact pressure.
- Static Eliminator with power supply.
- Heated Blade Assembly. Heats cutting blade to reduce friction when cutting particular types of back lapping tapes. Heats to 75 degrees C.
- Motorized Take-up System to gather the liner from dicing tape onto a disposable core. Many semiconductor dicing tapes have a protective liner, which has to be gathered and disposed of. This option makes that process effortless and convenient.
- DeTaper Option: for removing backgrinding tape once the wafer has been thinned. Includes: a) Roller assembly carrier. b) Vacuum chuck c) Tape dispenser
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Height: 8"
- Width: 14"
- Length: 24"
- Vacuum: 25" H20
- Spare Blades, End Cut, P/N 19190
- Spare Blades, Rotary, Wafer Trimme