Model 835 Pick and Place System
The Model 835 is a general purpose pick and place system for die and surface mount components. The 835 offers manually or pneumatically controlled Z motion with semiautomatic vacuum pickup tool movement for transferring die and other small devices from tape or carrier trays to packages. A footswitch option controls the pick - up head to lower the pickup tool to working height and return it home. Open frame design assures full visiblilty and complete access of all system components. Operator friendly - takes less than two minutes to learn to operate. Epoxy die bonding capability can be easily added. The 835 works with any tape - mounted die removal system, including S.E.C.'s Model 4800 heated tape expanding die ejector grid featuring a grid plate that can be machined with one of two different pyramid pitches.
- Die tray pedestal capable of holding up to four 2" X 2" waffle packs.
- Semiautomatic Z motion.
- Flat vacuum chuck capable of holding up to four 2" X 2" waffle packs.
- Stereo zoom microscope and/or projected image cross hair system.
- High intensity illuminators.
- Dual position pivoting head for epoxy dispensing.
- Precision slide table with 18" X 9" travel.
- Plus or minus 25 micron placement accuracy.
- Four 2" X 2" waffle pack pickup stage available.
- Four inch square vacuum stage standard (optional sizes available).
- Consistent bond load.
- Throughput - up to 400 placements per hour.
- Dimensions: 26" W X 18" D X 18" H
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Power: 120 VAC 1 amp or 220 VAC 1 amp
- Vacuum: 20" Hg